Masters of Physiotherapy
Affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Recognised by the Indian Association of Physiotherapists and approved by government of Karnataka. The duration for the masters in physiotherapy is for 2 years.
With modern amenities and state-of-the-art laboratories, the college offers an excellent opportunity for students to launch their career in physiotherapy. We offer multiple specialisations with the facilities to equip the students with the corresponding practical experience.
Candidates should have passed the BPT degree examination of a University in India or abroad as equivalent with not less than 45% marks. No candidate shall be admitted for the post graduate course unless the candidate has obtained and produced the eligibility certificate issued by the University.
The candidate has to make the application to the university with the following documents and prescribed fee.
1. 10th, 12th passing certificates
2. Marks card of all the University examinations passed
3. BPT degree or provisional certificate issued by the university.
4. Proof of SC/ST or community certificate if applicable
5. For SAARC students address proof is required.
1. Musculoskeletal disorders
3. Neurological and psychosomatic disorders
4. Cardio-respiratory disorders
6. Movement science